Saturday, November 26, 2011

Breaking Dawn part1

I ve been waiting for this many many years...to attend a beautiful wedding of Bella and Edward. I ve been waiting for so many years for their wonderful honeymoon and waiting for years to see how suffered Bella get tru her pregnancy. And i ve been waiting for years to see their beautiful daughter and get into Jacob, to see how loyal and sincere his love and relationship and most important...friend..a person who attached to Bella, who gives assistance and support. To see how Jacob accept all these even in pain...

I still remember...yes...still in my mind..when i was so not interested to watch Twilight. I ve been persuaded by my sil, that she watched Twilight first. And told me that im gonna love it! Then, i bought a dvd...and watched it. And watched it again..and again and again...i agreed and no regrets and if Bella has about three things she absolutely positive, and i have only one...positively, i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Twilight.

Then i bought all the series of Twilight! I keep on reading reading and reading. Until a part of Breaking Dawn. Love. Marriage. Suffer. Battle. Sacrifice. All together. Together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo...we save the date with good friends..To watch our what-we-wait-most.


*when u loved the one who was killing u, it left you no options. If your life was all you had to give, howcould you not give it? Ifit was someone you truly loved? - Breaking Dawn.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...