Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dont Be Sad When I Die

When tomorrow starts without me,
and I’m not there to comfort you,
please know that I still love you,
cause I know you love me too.

When tomorrow starts without me,
and you feel lost and blue,
I hope these words I’ve written
will help to see you through.

Someday your pain will ease,
sadness replaced by fond memories
Come tomorrow you will hear
I love you whispered on the breeze.

When tomorrow starts without mecause
God has called me home I turn,
blowing a kiss for thee
Sad that you may feel alone.

I will miss you tomorrowas
I take one last glimpsea tear falls from my cheek
I’ll be going home.
And tomorrow will start without me.

i copy this poem from other website but truly can remember which one.

i dont know when will my turn di jemput Ilahi, but as i see now many people go in young ages. if one day i never be with u my son...i want you to read this..
never give up in your life..even there is no hopes!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...