Saturday, June 20, 2009

OUR LIVES. MAXIMISED?


A little something for us to think about.(*smile*)

Everyone lives and does their day to day activities.(working, shopping, movies)

But not everyone makes a difference in other people’s lives. A positive difference.

Everyone has 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week.

But not everyone achieves the maximum [depend on their own capabilities] within the same time limit. Some people achieved more. Some people achieved less.

But sometimes I look at myself and think, I’ll be 29 in but I feel I haven’t achieved much.Yup i haven't. I haven’t ‘maximized’, ‘explored’ and ‘worked on’ what God has given to me.

And so today I’d like to ask everyone, including myself.

How old are we today?
What have we achieved?
Have we made a positive difference in other people’s lives?
Have we ‘maximized’ our lives?

There will be a time when we all will be held accountable for the kinds of lives we’ve been living.

Let’s be ready for THAT time, by making a change, a positive change, today.

Amin. InsyaAllah.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...