Thursday, February 10, 2011

Junior Masterchef

What you can cook at you age 8-12?

At first, i was like....Junior Master chef, so i set the date of first showing on TV at Star World 711.
Yup....i am so impressed with their abilities. No kidding ..this is a very brilliant show, when the judges came with the question' how old are you? i'm 8! ' what ?!! you are just 8! when I was 8 the best thing that had ever happened to me was ......nothing...hahahahaha...i just remember that i enjoyed licking the chocolate my mum made for cookies or running to kitchen when i smelt something good from kitchen...

Well, this is a brilliant TV show i ever seen. I do love this show and really don't want to miss it, eventhough saya dah mengelat google who's the winner. Masa tengok winner tu i was so happy sbb memang dah expected dia menang...

its start with 50 contestant and every one must cook for their favorite, and judges selected to 20 kids, and they must cook for seafood and meat. Then the judges continued to select for the most top 12.

Speechless jugak la when my first time watching this show how the beautiful kids cooking something that I REALLY don't know how to...goodness!! i presume the quality of food comprises of burnt pastry, raw meat ...bla bla bla. But they taught me how intelligent, creative and composed kids can be. How else do you explain their ability to produce dishes that even I would come unstuck with; Chocolate Fondant with Raspberry Coulis and Fresh Berries, Falsomagro with Crumbed Eggplant and Tomato Sauce and Tea Tea Smoked Quail in a Citrus Sauce?(di copy dari Junior Masterchef link ) Of course they probably can’t spell the names of half the things they cook, but what does it matter when you have the culinary skills of a ‘hatted restaurant chef’. OMG!!!! sometimes i couldn't believe this.

I just have to get over the jealous fact that a nine year old is simply a better cook than I am. I can’t help but be envious of their talent and slightly embarrassed that they have more recipes in their repertoire than I could count on my hands.

I think we should have Junior Masterchef Malaysia..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...