Sunday, January 10, 2010
H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S (dont worry..be happy)
Smlm saya berchatting with my fren. Dari saya berkawan sejak 5 tahun lepas..saya tidak pernah bertanyakan tentang kebahagian, kesusahan, kesedihannye..apa yang dikongsi..handbag, kasut, baju..etc.. So sad when we lost someone that we really loved..mak and ayah.. Actually apa yang diceritakan yang membuatkan saya sedih adalah..kehidupan selepas ketiadaan ayah dan ibunya...Alhamdulillah she's very strong... Tapi saya masih ingat ..satu movie..Pursuit Of Happyness...mmg happyness..bukan happiness..kepada yang tak pernah tengok movie nih..blh la tengok sbb berkisahkan - cara kita mencari kebahagiaan untuk diri kita..
Bahagia- ada org rasa bahagia (happy) bila dia dapat memiliki rumah yang besar atau banyak kereta mewah, dlm erti kata lain..banyak duit/ pitih.Boleh beli apa je yang diinginkan/ dihajati.
Bahagia - ada orang happy bila mendapat kejayaan sama ada study or career.
Bahagia - ada orang happy bila dia bersama orang yang disayangi..
Saya akan merasa bahagia bila orang yang saya sayang bahagia...happy...
Top 10 Secrets to Being Happy
1. Decide to be a happy person. Most people, most of the time, can choose how stressed or happy, how troubled or relaxed they want to be. Choose to be happy.
2. Watch and Read less news. As a recovering news addict, I know this can be difficult because the stock market fluctuates, politicians politic, and sports teams compete. But, most of the time, you don't need the stress. So, just don't watch. I think it was Henry Thoreau who noted that if you've ever read about a train wreck, you understand the principle and don't need to know any more about it.
3. Practice the Attitude of Gratitude. We all have so much to be grateful for. Just thanking the many people who assist us, encourage us, teach us and open doors for us could take all day!
4. Take Time. being loyalty, about noticing the sights, sounds, and smells in the yard, about being relaxed and about play. Eat when you're hungry, nap when you need it. Get your ears scratched whenever possible!
5. Laugh everyday. Hear a joke, tell a joke, laugh at yourself, laugh with your friends and family and co-workers. There are very few medicines as powerful as laughter, and I don't think you can over-dose, although it is addicting!
6. Love well. Express your affection, appreciation, friendship and warmth to those around you, and they will almost always respond in the most amazing ways! Be generous--it pays great dividends!
7. Work hard. This one comes as a bit of a surprise, but there is tremendous satisfaction in being competent, and joy in completing our assigned tasks. One of the great sources of happiness is to do work that is worthy of you, and to do it well.
8. Learn something new, everyday. To be happy, most of us must also be growing, expanding, learning and challenging ourselves. Read, listen, adapt and stretch to accommodate new ideas and new information.
9. Use your body as it was designed. Walk and run, stretch, throw things, and lift things. Dance! Exercise is good, but so is making love, mixing up a batch of cookies, or exchanging backrubs. You have a body and it can be either a source of joy, or a source of aches and pains. Your choice.
10. Avoid toxins. I prefer writing positives (things to do) rather than negatives (things to fear), but reality says there are negative people and there are bad chemicals, stressful noises, and unsafe places. Don't go there! Avoid poisons whenever possible. It seems to work out better that way.